Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fun with my Team

This past Saturday was Stampin'  UP!'s Regional in Providence, RI.  What a great day.  8 members of my team and I went down to Providence for an inspirational day of Stampin'.

This was my card for swapping.  I used the new Halloween Designer paper and the Greeting Card Kids stamp  set.  I love the cute images in this set that can be used for several different occasions.  Of course it was a set that I had to have and then haven't used...  Never enough time.

The image is stamped onto Watercolor paper and then colored with the watercolor crayons.

So I have 30 new ideas for inspiration!!





Here are some of the demo boards with cards and techniques that were on display.

This first display was a sampler of cards that were made using the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit.  Stay tuned for my version of cards with this kit!  I have added a few more embellishments.




This is a pretty set of stationery that was demoed.

I wish that I had taken a picture of my group.

Needless to say, we had a great day!!


No comments: