Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Holiday Catalog and Beautiful Halloween tray!!


The new Holiday catalog is here and beautiful!!  I love everything in it!

Check it out here!
Don't forget that Saturday and Sunday August 11th and 12th are tax free days in MA.  What a great time to place your holiday order and pay no sales tax!!  That is 6.25% off!
I just love, love, love this Halloween tray and would love to have one to display in my craft Room!!  Well - during August - Join my team and receive this Spooktacular Halloween kit (a $60 value) for FREE!!  Along with the $125 in product that you receive with the starter kit - that is $185 in goodies for just $99. And you get all your future orders at 20% off!!

You can check out more information here.

You can watch a video on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator on my website here.

Call me today for more information on joining my team!!   My cell phone 508-574-1967.


No comments: