Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 28, 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas Projects is coming

Can you believe that next week is the time to start the 12 Weeks of Christmas projects again??

Want to receive 12 unique Christmas projects sent directly to your email box?  Then just sign up for my newsletter!!  That is the only way to receive these project ideas!!  These projects will not be used in any of my classes or published anywhere other than my newsletter.

So what are you waiting for??  Sign up today on the left side of my blog sidebar or through my facebook link.



No comments: