Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Toxic Treats

I was putting together a custom card kit for a friend that ordered the Toxic Treats set...  So that inspired me.  And of course the Zindorf brayering technique makes the perfect background for any Halloween type of card or gift...

I used the Howl-o-ween Designer paper and the Toxic Treats set.  The background is made by brayering daffodil delight, tangerine tango and going gray.  I then added a little old olive and soft suede to the bottom to make the ground.

I used my going gray marker to color the tombstone on the stamp to stamp just that image.  There is an antique brad on top of the card that is a little hidden by the black taffeta ribbon.

I do love the look of the Zindorf brayering technique.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jonia said...

What a cute card! So much detail! Thanks for playing this weeks challenge at LNS!

craftystamper said...

Beautiful, scary Halloween card. Thanks for playing this week with the LNS group