Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Zindorf Brayering Technique

Well I had a great time yesterday with two of my Stampin' friends!!  We took Michelle Zindorf's brayering class out in Orange, MA...  Michelle is wearing the green top (she is the nicest person for those of you that haven't met her!)  Judy Keown - one my best stamper friends and Margaret - one of the newbies in my downline.  I highly recommend taking Michelle's class if you have the chance and she is in your neighborhood!


 These are the cards that we made during the day.  It is a beautiful technique!  Definitely takes some practice!

So many of you have asked me to hold a class on this technique...  So here you go...  You can sign up for both classes and I will do different cards each night.  If you take both classes the second class is $20 as you will already have some of the supplies.  I will cover the beginner techniques both nights so if you can't make one class, you can start on the 10th.

Wed. Oct. 3rd - Beginner Brayer class $30 includes a brayer and other needed supplies.

Wed.  Oct. 10th - More Brayering - $30 for first time, $20 if have taken the other class.
 I do need to get a count so that I can order the necessary supplies so I am asking people to register through Paypal.



Zindorf Brayer Class



I hope that you can make the class!!

You can see  more of Michelle's work on www.splitcoaststampers.com.  Enter a search for Zindorf.


Happy Stampin'!

 

No comments: