Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Catching up

So, this past weekend was my bi-annual demo retreat to Cape Cod.  We all of course ate way too much and had lots of fun sharing creative ideas and stamping.  So here are a few pictures from the weekend.

These are a couple of beautiful ornaments that my friend Michele Lacerda made. 
We were lucky enough to have Michele demo how to make these ornaments!  So of course I will pass this onto all of you.  The second picture is my attempt at the ornaments with the Special Christmas paper from the Holiday Mini catalog.

We each bring a shoebox swap to share with everyone for the weekend.  This is Michele's swap card for the weekend.


This was my shoebox swap.  I thought that it was very funny that Michele and I both CASED fall cards by Donna Centemore at butternutsagedesigns.  I fact, we had both purchased the same technique tutorial from Donna!



Stay tuned for more to come from our downline weekend.



No comments: