Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Technostamper Challenge #243

 Sorry that i have been missing for a couple of weeks.  Life just got in the way of posting.  Please pray for our friends the Marriott Family.  They lost their 19 year old daughter two weeks ago.

So I made a challenge to my group this week.  I wanted to show how one set of papers and one stamp can become totally different cards.  We used Mary Jo's sketch with the Festival of Prints Designer Prints and the Frosty friends stamp.

I selected the baja patterned print on a base of baja breeze cardstock.  It is layered onto cherry cobbler and gumball green cut with the apothecary framelits.  I accented the layer with red glitter brads.
Don't forget to check out what everyone else has created with this sketch.



1 comment:

MJ said...

The more I see with this darling stamp the more I love it. So cute, I love this color combo this year too. Your faux stitching is a wonderful touch. Lots of great details. I have had you friend on my mind, so sad. I am so sorry for you loss.