Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Easter Cards

Good Morning,

I hope that everyone is enjoying their vacation week.  I have pre-scheduled this post and am actually in Cozumel today!  I hope I am enjoying the sun!  LOL


This is an upcoming card set that I have designed using the Everybunny stamp set from the big catalog and the new spring designer paper from the spring mini catalog.

I love this set.  Stay tuned for more information!

I will be offering a watercolor class in conjunction with this set to show the different ways to watercolor!

I am offering the directions for these cards for $2.  The directions have the list of supplies and all the cutting and assembly instructions for these 5 cards.




2.00 USD





No comments: