Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Thinking of You Card

I just love this simple but elegant Thinking of You card that one of my friends Kathi MacFadden made on Wednesday.

 I love melon mambo and pool party together!  To me it just says spring or refreshing.

Kathi stamped the Just Thinking stamp in Melon Mambo on whisper white twice.  She cut out the middle circle to raiser up the Thinking of you and give the card some dimension.  She added a large rhinestone to the center of the image for just a little bling!!  She cut the Thinking of YOu out using the Window Frames Framelits.

The designer paper is the Pool Party designer paper from the in-color stack. This is mounted on Whisper White and a Melon Mambo card base.  She added a piece of melon mambo ribbon for another splash of pink.

I love this card!!  Well done Kathi!






No comments: