Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Ideas

The past couple of days, I have been in a Valentine's frame of mind...  It is just a little under two weeks away!

What are you doing for your special Valentine?

I have designed a couple of Valentine's cards which I will showcase over the next couple of days.

Also, Friday night is my Bring Your own project night and I will have these Valentine's ready to go as well as the Valentine's made with the Artisan Embellishment kit.

I just love this romantic card made with the doily and laser cut heart from the More Amore designer paper collection.

  I embossed a piece of vanilla card stock added 3 pieces of More Amore designer paper to fill in the center of the card. 



 I added a paper doily and then cut  two heart using the Hearts a Flutter framelit.  I then embossed the two hearts and added a heart cut from the red shimmer paper.

To finish off the card I addd a couple of hearts cut from the More Amore designer paper to the inside of the card.



Enjoy,



No comments: