Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Catalog Open House - Wednesday

Good Morning!!

I am looking forward to coming back to Tbury tonight and holding my new catalog Open House tomorrow and Thurs. morning!! 

Wednesday - 10am to 3pm
                       7pm to 10pm

Thursday  - 10am to 2pm

Stop by and make a few cards and check out all of the great new products that will be in the new Catalog!!  And, pick up your own copy of the catalog! 


Thurs. is the 30th so it is the Last Chance to purchase these retiring stamp sets and accessories. 

As always - I am offerng 10% off the retirng stamp sets.  Place an order and get a chance to by Hostess for this last order of this Catalog...  I will be entering everyone's name into a drawing for the Hostess benefits, that places an order for retiring items on Wed. or Thurs!

Stamp Sets

Accessories

Decor Elements

I hope to see you on Wednesday or Thursday!!


Marilyn SanClemente
508-574-1967 - cell since I will be traveling today, Tuesday
978-458-0729 - home phone

No comments: