Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Technostamper Challenge #180

Good Morning.  I actually made this card earlier this week but haven't had time to post it!!  Where does time go?

Here is Mary Jo's challenge for this week and here is the card that I made.



I used one of the new stamp sets from our sneak peak of the new catalog!    This is the new set My Friend from the new catalog..  The paper is the new Pocketfull of Posies designer paper also from the new catalog.  I used Razzleberry ink to stamp the hello.  I used pretty in pink to stamp the flower shadow behind the hello.

The cardstock is a Sahara Sand background with rich razzleberry for layering the designer paper.

I can't wait to see what my fellow stampers have done with this challenge.  YOu can check it out below!

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Marilyn SanClemente



1 comment:

MJ said...

Marilyn, I truly love this. So pretty, that really is the perfect stamp for this layout! Love the colors, love the whole thing. I can't believe I ordered that set and paid for expedited shipping and have not even used it yet, go figure. Beautifully done, thanks so much for playing along this week. Hope you have a wonderful 4th!