Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sneak Peak - New Stamps!!

Well - I have been playing with some of my new toys!! 

This is a card that I made for a swap that I am doing with my friends from the Sensational SU Swappers Group.  I just love this new butterfly set called Precious Butterflies.  And of course the pearls that just add so much to our cards!


I couldn't decide if I liked the card better with the melon mambo backgroud behind the layer of white or just plain.  Either way, I love these butterflies!!

The designer paper is the new Flirtatous paper that will be available in the new catalog.  This is layered onto a layer of the new shade of green - Lucky Limeade and the old standby, Melon Mambo.  The stamp set is Precious Butterflies which is one of the new hostess sets.   I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder to emboss the white background.  And of course the flower petals have just a little dazzling diamonds glitter to add some bling.  For the final touch, I added a few pearls to the embossed background.

Stop by on Wed. the 29th or Thurs. the 30th to pick up a new catalog and see some of the other great ideas that I have for the new stamps!

Happy Stampin'

Marilyn SanClemente

No comments: