Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Samples

Over the next couple of days I'll post some cards that me and my group have made using the new sets from the Occasions mini catalog and the upcoming Sale-a-bration mini catalog.

 These first two cards are made with the new edgelet cutting and embossing dies for the Big Shot.  I just love the really neat edges that we can now cut and emboss using these new dies!

The first card is one that I made using the new designer paper and stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  The edgelet die and embossing folder are now available in the Occasions mini catalog.

The second card is one that my friend and downline Jeanne Nielsen made using the new Twitterpated Designer paper in the Occasions mini catalog.  She used the scallop border die and the embossing folder.




I have been seeing so many great ideas with these edgelet dies!

Stay tuned for more postings!


No comments: