Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Darn computers...

Good Morning, It is Tues. the 7th and my PC has decided to take a day off... 


 So I am without email and my usual methods of contact... 


 So tomorrow is still Open stamp from 10am to 3pm. Friday night is Bring Your Own Project Night and I have some great things for Valentine's Day!!  I am also adding a Valentine's Class for Sunday afternoon from 2pm to 6pm. 


I have ordered several of the black scotch tape dispensers that look like a shoe.  So these are available to make on Friday or Sunday afternoon!






 If you need to reach me, the best method is to call me since my email is down!  978-458-0729.


Have a great day!


No comments: