Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Card Kit

Spring is just around the corner and I just love the fresh look of these cards!  So perfect for spring!

These cards use the Apothecary stamp set and the Loving Thoughts stamp set from the occasions mini catalog.  It also uses the Labels Framelits dies for the Big Shot which are new in the mini catalog.

As you know, nestabilities have been a favorite tool of mine for quite a while!!  So I am excited that Stampin' Up! is bringing in the Framelits line with shapes that match their beautiful stamp sets!

Items used to make these cards:
  • Apothecary Art Stamp Set:  125525  $34.95 wood  or  125527  $27.95 clear mount
  • Loving Thoughts Stamp Set:  125843   $29.95  wood or  125845  $23.95  clear mount
  • Labels Collection Famelits Dies:  125598     $26.95
  • Attic Boutique Deisgner Paper:  125407     $10.95
I am offering several options for this card kit. The kit includes detailed instructions for cutting and making these cards.

Option 1
You can order the kit which includes all the pre-cut cardstock and supplies for 12 cards and envelopes including the designer paper and ribbon for $25 (add $3 for shipping if you are not local to me).

Option 2
Order the Apothecary Stamp set and Labels Framelits from me and receive the instructions for the kit for FREE.  You can order directly from my website here.  You may also want to order the Attic Boutique designer paper and Loving Thoughts sentiment set as well.  When I receive an email that you have placed an order via my website - I will email the directions to you.

Option 3
Order the full instructions including cutting and assembly for the card for $5.


Options
Please note:  These are my unique designs.  Demonstrators may use them for classes and workshops, but please do not use them for contest entries.



2 comments:

salmaashiq said...

Did you hand color the stamp ,and what kind of paper card that you can use in here......
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card Printing

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Hi - I used markers to color the image after I stamped it. It is a handstamped image but an outline image so markers to color in the stamped image.