Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally....

Ok - I am back!!  I know that I have been missing in action lately.  I had the computer crash and then was traveling across the great state of NY looking at colleges with my daughter... It is so hard to believe that I left the corporate world 11 years ago when my DD was starting 1st grade and my son was going into 5th grade.  Now they are both Jr's. Emily in high school and looking at colleges and John studying engineering at Clarkson.  Where does time go??

I am digressing... I just received my box of goodies today from our summer catalog pre-order!!  Can't wait to dig into that tonight and tomorrow!!

I wanted to also showcase a card that one of my regular stampin' friends made last week.  Judy Keown is a regular at my Wednesday stamps.  Judy is a great artist and also does quilting and painting.  When you see one of her cards that is made with an outline stamp and colored in - you will see what I mean about her coloring talent!!

This is a card that she just whipped together last week with the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  I love this stamp set and have seen some really neat ideas made with it.


Judy used the Twitterpatted Designer paper for this card.  
She added pearls to highlight the center of the flower.

Stop by tomorrow for Open Stamp!!





No comments: