Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cascading Cards


This card is so neat... It is a cascading card with flowers on the multiple layers.  One of my Stampin' Friends Laura Lipe made a couple of these cards.  You can see her Valentine's card here.  So I just had to figure them out.

I will be posting directions soon.

 The flowers are made using the Mixed Bunch stamp set from the Occasions mini.  I used the Blossom punch to punch out the flowers and added more flowers with the triple blossom punch.

Don't recognize the paper?  This is new designer paper that will be available in April!  So stay tuned!

Also I have designed two new card kits using the Mixed Bunch stamp set.




No comments: