Marilyn's Crafting Schedule - Join the FUN!!!

Crafting Opportunities this week:
Marilyn's Crafting Playground in Tewksbury.

Open Stamps
Every Wednesday from 10am to 3pm

As you can see this is my old blog. To visit my new blog with more crafting ideas go to www.stampwithmarilyn.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Technostamper Challenge 221

What could be better than new toys to play with?!!

This month, Stampin' UP! demonstrators are able to pre-order one of the new designer papers that will be in the new catalog in June.  This is the Summer Smooches designer paper with matching jumbo brads. One of the things that I have wanted to find time for is Mary Jo Price William's challenges.  I love her sketch challenges.   She posts one every Monday but I haven't had time recently to take on her challenge.

This card uses the Mixed Bunch stamp set from the new Occasions mini catalog.  I love this stamp set and have seen so many beautiful things made with this set.  My next card kit will be with this stamp set.  Mixed Bunch also has a matching punch, the Blossom punch.  I used the Triple Blossom punch from the catalog to make the coordinating flowers.

Don't forget to check out what other's have made using Mary Jo's sketch!!

Now that I have finished my post I see that most of the other cards are using the Mixed Bunch stamp set too.  Great minds think alike!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I so love these happy bright colors. I did not pre-order this yet but can't wait to get it. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along!